- 1200 Kg/hr
- 440 Volt (v)
- Most suited for the fine cleaning & grading of Spice-Seeds, Grains, Pulses & Seeds.
- Scalping deck plus two cleaning decks to suit specific process requirement.
- Optionally, 3 decks can be provided for grading of material, as required.
- Totally closed cleaner shoe with easily replaceable sieve panels.
- Ball decks provided for efficient sieve cleaning.
- Sturdy tubular frame construction to support the whole cleaner unit.
- Dynamically balanced eccentric drive arrangement ensures vibration free reciprocating motion.
- Feed hopper with material flow control gate.
- Pre-aspirator with air control to remove light air-borne impurities and dust before feeding on deck.
- Post-aspirator with air control to regulate removal of light particles from the final product.
- Large size inspection windows provided on post-aspirator, to facilitate precise air control adjustment while viewing actual working in aspiration channel.
- Aspirated impurities collected in one expansion chamber and discharged through screw conveyor.
- Optionally two expansion chambers available for collection of pre-aspirated and post-aspirated materials separately.
- Aspirated dust collected in cyclone and air discharged through fan.
- Dust collector cyclone & fan can be located away from cleaner to suit site condition.
|MODEL||CG 612||CG 715||CG 918||CG 1224||CG 1530|
|CAPACITY KGS/HR APPROX. ON WHEAT BASIS||400-500||600-800||1500-2000||3500-4000||4000-5000|
|MACHINE MOTOR H.P. ASPIRATION FAN||1||1||1.5||3||5|
|MOTOR H.P. AIR LOCK (OPTIONAL)||2||3||5||7.5||10|
|APPROX. OVER ALL DIMENSION (MM)|
- 1 Per Day
- 40-45 Days
F-29, B.I.D.C. Industrial Estate, Gorwa, Near Amarkar Maruti Showroom, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390016, India