Screen Air Separators
We feel proud to be reckoned as the quality manufacturers of Screen Air Separators. We make these Screen Air Separators at reasonable rates. Apart from quality materials, these separators are dimensionally accurate and are as per the industry's standard.
- The "GOLDIN" SCREEN-AIR-SEPARATOR is a positive eccentric, four bearing design.
- High speed, vibrating screen which ensures accurate, high quality separation high capacity.
- The adjustable feed hopper regulates feed as desired and uniform distribution of material across width of screen.
- Variable Speed drive facilitates to adjust optimum speed for best cleaning results.
- The outboard bearing isolation mount combined with advanced balancing systems make the frame vibration less, allowing the machine to be operated on any structure.
- Quick access clamps permit easy access for interior cleaning and faster screen changing.
- Optional stainless steel construction permits the machine to be used for food, chemical and other specialized application like de-watering.
- Ball compartments incorporated into the screen support grid allow an optional ball cleaning system.
- Several models are available for capacity upto 50 TPH and above on wheat basis.
The Goldin Screen Separator may be equipped with various options. The pre-scalp unit is equipped with a short screen, somewhat coarser than the "top" scalp screen in the machine. This makes for scalping of the large over-size objects before the product enters the Screen. The PRE-ASPIRATOR is used to remove hulls or dust and other light contaminants before the product enters the Screener, thus making the product more flow able at the start of the screening operation. The POST ASPIRATOR is used when the finished product is to be the "plus" of the screen. This product is then discharged through the aspirator which removes dust or other light contaminants. Four deck screen separators can be supplied for as high capacity as 100 TPH, with split-flow arrangement. Especially, we also provide Jute Remover at Feed inlet to remove Cut bag jutes before feeding the material into Pre-Aspirator.
|Series ||48 ||72 ||96 ||10 ||12 |
|Model ||24X48 ||34X48 ||34X72 ||46X72 ||34x96 ||46X96 ||60X96 ||5X10 ||6X10 ||5X12 ||6X12 |
|Capacity TPH ||1-2 ||2-3 ||3-4 ||4-5 ||5-6 ||6-8 ||10-12 ||12-15 ||16-20 ||15-18 ||20-24 |
|Machine Motor |
|2 ||2 ||2 ||3 ||3 ||5 ||5 ||7.5 ||7.5 ||7.5 ||7.5 |
Fan Motor H.P.
|2 ||2 ||3 ||3 ||5 ||5 ||5 ||7.5 ||7.5 ||7.5 ||7.5 |
Overall Dimensions m.m. (appr.)
|Length ||1700 ||1700 ||2200 ||2200 ||3000 ||3000 ||3000 ||4200 ||4200 ||5000 ||5000 |
|Width ||1000 ||1300 ||1300 ||1600 ||1400 ||1700 ||2000 ||2400 ||2700 ||2400 ||2700 |
|Height ||2000 ||2000 ||2200 ||2200 ||2500 ||2500 ||2500 ||3600 ||3600 ||4000 ||4000 |
F-29, B.I.D.C. Industrial Estate, Gorwa, Near Amarkar Maruti Showroom, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390016, India