- 1-1.5 T/hr
- 1000-5000 Kilograms (kg)
Bio diesel plant is used for producing the bio diesels that are essentially demanded in the fuel filters, heating oils, etc. The diesel plant is used for the generation of the electricity. The bio diesel is cleanly burnt and certainly a renewable substitute, produced in this plant. The plant has the machinery components, high sturdy and robust. Additionally, the bio diesel plant is used for the transportation of the fuel to power stations or engines. The durability and high functioning of the plant is ensured.
PROCESS / MACHINE OPERATION
- Goldin Impact Hullers provide efficient, through hulling of seeds for further separation of Hulls and Meats.
- Simple accurate control features place the operator in total control of the hulling operation assuring you of consistent, predictable result for your processing
- Impact Hullers consists of a feed hopper, dehulling assembly, drive mechanism and supporting fram. The whole Jatropha seeds are fed to the hopper of dehuller through a feed elevator. The feed regulation mechanism convey the seeds to the dehulling assembly of the machine. The basic principle of this dehuller is the use of centrifugal force for seed dehulling.
- The dehuller consists of a fast rotating impeller inside a fixed housing. The seeds moves outwards with very high velocity and get impacted on stationary surface of housing.
- Due to impact at a certain angle, the hull gets open and as the seeds slides along stationary surface, due to shear force hulls get peeled.
- From the bottom of the dehuller the mixture of undehulled seeds, kernels, hulls and broken were obtained. It will go for separation of hulls kernels
- The III deck type Fines Grader having 3 decks. It removes Unhulled seeds on 1st Deck out let, the mixture of Big Kernels + Hulls discharge on 2nd deck out let, the mixture of Broken kernels + Small Hulls discharge on 3rd out let and fines discharge through bottom out let of 3rd deck.
- Unhulled seeds are reefed to Impact Hullers through suitable conveying system.
- The mixture of Hulls & Kernels obtained from each deck out put of Fines grader fed into 3 Nos. Air Classifier
- First Air Classifier: Separate Mixture of Big Kernels + Unhulled seeds + Big hulls from 1st Deck outlet (Unhulled + Hulls) Second Air Classifier: For Separation of Mixture of Small + Small Kernels + Broken Kernels & hulls comes from 2nd deck outlet (Sunflower Kernels + Hulls) Third Air Classifier: For Separation of Mixture of Broken Kernels (fines) & hulls comes from 3rd Deck outlet (Broken kernels + Hulls)
- Kernels are discharged from Air Classifier be fed to further process to Oil Mill / Bio Diesel and other by products obtained from Jatropha seeds
Type Of Machines
- 1 Per Day
- 40-45 Days
F-29, B.I.D.C. Industrial Estate, Gorwa, Near Amarkar Maruti Showroom, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390016, India